How do you use scotland in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scotland in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scotland.
- He must go to Scotland, must have a month away from her, a good long rest. (8)
- Here, as in Scotland, many peasant families boast a son in holy orders. (2)
- I go to Scotland next Wednesday for a month; shall be back in good time for your wedding. (8)
- London draws the best brains of Ireland and Scotland, and there is always a small American contingent, mostly correspondents of the big New York journals. (7)
- My Father does not return to us till Autumn; my Brother will leave Scotland in a few Days; he is impatient to travel. (4)
- Not even in Scotland have I found worse fare. (2)
- Owing to this news of Miltoun the journey to Scotland had been postponed. (8)
- The inclemency of heaven, which has thus endowed the language of Scotland with words, has also largely modified the spirit of its poetry. (2)
- They, too, were off to Scotland for the twelfth. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scotland. Perhaps also see a sentence for slaughtered and ways to use scrutinizing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scotland in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.