Scots sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use scots in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scots.
- And a little later I found myself laying down the Scots Law of Illegitimacy, of which I am glad to say I know nothing. (2)
- Gaelic Scots wind the same note of repulsion. (10)
- He poured out stories of his American wanderings, including a tale of a murderous lonely inn, kept by Scots, whose genius tended to assassination. (2)
- It was, in the Scots phrase, a good hearing, and put me in good humour with the world. (2)
- The Scots dialect is singularly rich in terms of reproach against the winter wind. (2)
- The patriotism that leads a man to eat Scots bun will scarcely desert him at the curling pond. (2)
- The tale has a limited circle; no Southern can appreciate all its merits, the thing is so absolutely and essentially Scots; especially the atmosphere. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scots. Perhaps also see a sentence for scala and ways to use scorrier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scots in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.