Scramble sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use scramble in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scramble.
- Before he could scramble to his own, she had slid down the reeling promenade half to the guard, over which she seemed about to plunge. (9)
- Down below we have to scramble for it in the mire. (10)
- His artistic dandyism had been harshly treated by that scramble. (8)
- She gets into the City scramble blindfold, and catches at the nearest hand to help her out! (10)
- What a lot of ants, all with a living to get, holding on by their eyelids in the great scramble! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scramble. Perhaps also see a sentence for sultry and ways to use scottish in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scramble in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.