Sentences with scratched. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use scratched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scratched.
- Fulkerson scratched his head. (9)
- He scratched a match, and found a candle, and then walked about up and down stairs, and lectured on the advantages of the place. (9)
- He pushed back his hat, and scratched his head with a grimace. (9)
- In default of any, he scratched his head. (9)
- It was laid on his desk, with her name scratched completely out, and his put in its place. (10)
- Opening my case of instruments, I took out my petrochronologue and applied it to the worn and scratched surface of the rock. (7)
- She wanted to scratch me, and she scratched. (8)
- She, who seldom scratched anything, because it was not delicate, felt dimly that this was what he should be doing. (8)
- The author dashed at his book, examined, approved, keenly enjoyed, and he murderously scratched the adjective. (10)
- The snow-white bird, with the yellow head, scratched seventeen times before Xanthe, and, on reaching Mopsus, twenty-three times, which was perfectly correct. (5)
- This followed hard upon her asking, as she did very promptly, why he had scratched out the title on his card. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scratched. Perhaps also see a sentence for solution and ways to use scornfully in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scratched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.