Use the word screamed in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use screamed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for screamed.
- Adding screamed for joy. (9)
- Catching sight of Peterborough at his heels, she screamed a word equivalent to a clergyman. (10)
- Giacinta screamed to the coachman till she was exhausted. (10)
- He stared blankly into the face of his friend and if touched screamed. (1)
- His jaw was fallen; his eyes protruded; he trembled in every fibre; a cold sweat bathed his entire body; he screamed with fear. (1)
- I nearly screamed when I saved my first German from living. (8)
- She leaped, and dragged and wrenched it free; and, utterly unnerved, she screamed, and ran forward blindly. (8)
- She would have screamed then had not the carriage seemed to her a sanctuary from such creatures as foreign soldiers, whitecoats; so she cowered on. (10)
- The anguish of the touch wrung a stifled scream from him, at which she screamed responsive. (10)
- The wind that had just screamed a thousand death-screams, was now awfully dumb, albeit Farina could feel it lifting hood and hair. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for screamed. Perhaps also see a sentence for strengthened and ways to use scrutiny in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use screamed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.