How do you use scribbled in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use scribbled in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scribbled.
- Having with one dash of the pen scribbled her three lines, she slipped the letter into her pocket. (10)
- Radnor meanwhile scribbled, and despatched a strip of his Note-book, bearing a scrawl of orders, to his office. (10)
- She scribbled a single line in receipt of the letter and signed her initials. (10)
- The book was there, a pencil in it; he caught it up, scribbled a word on the open page…. (8)
- The word scribbled on the page! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scribbled. Perhaps also see a sentence for skirts and ways to use scratched in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scribbled in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.