Scrutiny sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use scrutiny in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for scrutiny.
- Colonel Halkett came round a box-bush and discovered them pacing together in a fashion to satisfy his paternal scrutiny. (10)
- He descended to the library and passed under scrutiny. (10)
- He treated her by fits to a level scrutiny of deep-set eyes unpleasantly penetrating. (10)
- His scrutiny of her features was not reassuring to him. (10)
- His eyes fixed upon Robert with steady scrutiny, and Robert gave him a similar inspection, though not knowing why. (10)
- It came very close to hers, and the scrutiny he bent on her was most solicitous. (10)
- Lovell had the habit of looking at her with an extraordinary directness, an expressionless dissecting scrutiny, that was bewildering and confusing to the country damsel. (10)
- Now that he was going back to her, he could afford a lesser scrutiny. (8)
- She did not feel at all ashamed of this mutual fixed scrutiny, in which she had such advantage. (8)
- These, combined with his assured high style, had woven him the magical coat, threadbare to quiet scrutiny. (10)
- They were taught that they had to render agreement under sharp scrutiny. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for scrutiny. Perhaps also see a sentence for supreme and ways to use scrupulously in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use scrutiny in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.