Sentences using the word sculls. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sculls in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sculls.
- As he rested on the sculls, his head was bent and turned toward the bank. (10)
- Fleur thrust her letters back, got out her sculls, and pulled up to the landing-stage. (8)
- He dipped his sculls, the ripples started out and swam in grave diminuendo till they touched the banks. (8)
- He shipped his sculls and drifted, listening to the wood-pigeons, watching the swallows chasing. (8)
- I took the sculls and I pulled out into the stream. (8)
- The young man dropped the sculls. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sculls. Perhaps also see a sentence for signify and ways to use sceptical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sculls in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.