Use the word searched in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use searched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for searched.
- And all the time that he was pouring forth those supplications, his eyes searched and searched her face. (8)
- At the end of three days the place is entered and searched. (7)
- But strange things may be generally accounted for if their cause be fairly searched out. (4)
- Emilia searched every sentence for the one word. (10)
- He searched around for the keys to get at a bottle and uncork it forthwith. (10)
- He searched his mind for what he could possibly have said the other night. (8)
- He got his field-glasses and searched the meadow that led down to the river. (8)
- He sat before the box, opened it and searched, merely to quiet his annoyance for having left those sheets of the fair amanuensis unexamined. (10)
- If the rascals had searched me, I should not have come off so well. (10)
- No doubt he had searched, but the process had brought him nothing. (8)
- The soldiers swore with jesting oaths that she had been carefully searched for weapons, and only wanted a whipping. (10)
- The struggle searched her through: bared her weakness, probed her strength; and she, seeing herself, suffered grievously in her self-love. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for searched. Perhaps also see a sentence for strongest and ways to use secretary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use searched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.