Searing sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use searing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for searing.
- Had anything in all this vast concatenation been overlooked Private Searing might have fired on the retreating Confederates that morning, and would perhaps have missed. (1)
- Hence Jerome Searing, with his extraordinary daring, his woodcraft, his sharp eyes, and truthful tongue. (1)
- Jerome Searing, the man of courage, the formidable enemy, the strong, resolute warrior, was as pale as a ghost. (1)
- Private Searing, an incomparable marksman, young, hardy, intelligent and insensible to fear, was a scout. (1)
- Searing had now learned all that he could hope to know. (1)
- Searing was not seriously injured, nor did he suffer pain. (1)
- Still, Private Searing did not altogether relish the situation, and turned away his eyes. (1)
- When Jerome Searing recovered consciousness he did not at once understand what had occurred. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for searing. Perhaps also see a sentence for sultry and ways to use secular in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use searing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.