A sentence using the word seasons. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use seasons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seasons.
- And she had the love of wild flowers, the watchful happiness in the seasons; poets thrilled her, books absorbed. (10)
- He had taken June there two seasons running, after his wife died, and had realized bitterly that his walking days were over. (8)
- He laid out for the plenteous harvests of usury, not pressing the seasons with too much rigour. (10)
- Many explored the same spots of the Continent year after year at stated seasons. (8)
- Other times and seasons are there. (10)
- Repose upon nature, sleep in firm faith, and abide the seasons. (10)
- She gave promise of fair companionship at all seasons. (10)
- She would learn tolerance, taking her flights at seasons. (10)
- So, in nature, when the seasons are about to change, the days pass, tranquil, waiting for the wind that brings in the new. (8)
- Their unabated warmth consoled me in the bitterest of seasons. (10)
- We want the good old times-when you could depend on the seasons. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seasons. Perhaps also see a sentence for subsequently and ways to use sewing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seasons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.