Secresy in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use secresy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for secresy.
- A sentimentalism requires secresy. (10)
- I swore her to secresy; she was not to tell her brother Charley the subject we conversed on. (10)
- Mount whipped past him; and secresy added a new sense to their intimacy. (10)
- My father pledged himself to the hottest secresy, equivalent to a calm denial of the fact, if necessary. (10)
- She thought so too, and smiled happily, promising secresy, at his request; for the sake of continuing so felicitous a life. (10)
- She was not a woman for trifling, still less for secresy. (10)
- That will be in their secresy: in the close and boundless together of clasped hands. (10)
- The appearance of the butler cut short his protestation as to his powers of secresy. (10)
- We have to thank the man for not subjecting us to a pledge of secresy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for secresy. Perhaps also see a sentence for shepherd and ways to use self-defence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use secresy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.