Examples of seemingly sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use seemingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seemingly.
- He could not despise the suitor he sided with against another and seemingly now a more dangerous. (10)
- Knightley, instead of being immediately off likewise, sat down again, seemingly inclined for more chat. (4)
- On his head was a slouch felt hat, once white, from beneath which hung masses of uneven hair, seemingly unacquainted with either scissors or comb. (1)
- Seemingly it was not easy to be evil or brutal on a wage that scarcely bound soul and body. (8)
- So pretty, seemingly so candid; could she be angling for him? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seemingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for squeezing and ways to use self-interest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seemingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.