Sentences for self-command. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use self-command in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-command.
- And this man of complete self-command, who has every form of noble pride, gets cajoled like a twenty-year-old yahoo at college! (10)
- Colonel Pierson was a gentleman, but a false position and the irritating topic deprived him of proper self-command. (10)
- Even now her self-command is invariable. (4)
- Frantic, but under perfect self-command outwardly, he glanced to right and left, for the suggestion of a means of escape. (10)
- Harriet behaved extremely well on the occasion, with great self-command. (4)
- He called it a sacrifice, and demanded it of her goodness and self-command as such. (4)
- How, then, if such were the case, would she be showing emotion thus deep, while he stood before her with perfect self-command? (10)
- I can have no self-command without a motive. (4)
- I could indicate forcibly, because I felt, the clear-judging brain and tempered self-command whereby Ottilia had gained her decision. (10)
- No profession equals theirs in self-command and beneficence. (10)
- Who could be his mate for cheerful courage, for skill, the ready mind, easy adroitness, and for self-command? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-command. Perhaps also see a sentence for sang and ways to use self-respect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-command in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.