A sentence for the word self-defence. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use self-defence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-defence.
- He forgot that he had prepared her in self-defence. (10)
- He had forbidden her name but from an instinct of self-defence. (10)
- He played games so badly that in sheer self-defence his fellows permitted him to play without them. (8)
- Lynde had not grown up in dissolute idleness without acquiring some of the arts of self-defence which are called manly. (9)
- My father told the man who instructed me in the art of self-defence that our family had always patronized his profession. (10)
- She did not lend all her thoughts to self-defence. (10)
- Suddenly came a call of his name in his ear, and he threw up one arm in self-defence. (10)
- That would make him talk in self-defence and he would take care not to press the request to the actual point of getting a subscription. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-defence. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use sedgett in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-defence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.