Examples of self-esteem sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use self-esteem in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-esteem.
- He was angry with himself, wounded in self-esteem, for having allowed any one to render him this service. (8)
- Her feminine self-esteem was troubled; all idea of attractiveness expired. (10)
- If young men had these good habits they would gain our respect, and lose their own self-esteem less early. (10)
- It affected his self-esteem in a strange and subtle way. (8)
- Otherwise we are likely to feel chilly: we grow too fine where tenuity of stature is necessarily buffetted by gales, namely, in our self-esteem. (10)
- Such a love does not sap our pride, but supports it; increases rather than diminishes our noble self-esteem. (10)
- That old wound to his pride and self-esteem was not yet closed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-esteem. Perhaps also see a sentence for squeezing and ways to use self-interest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-esteem in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.