Self-pity in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use self-pity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for self-pity.
- He drank a drop or two of self-pity like a poison, repelling the assaults of public pity. (10)
- His words took shape now, and in consequence a little self-pity began to move. (10)
- She had enough of bitterness to brood over, and some excuse for self-pity. (10)
- The first tears of self-pity came welling up, and without warning a great sob burst out of her. (8)
- They helped me for a time; they kept off self-pity, and kept the machinery of the mind at work. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for self-pity. Perhaps also see a sentence for sedately and ways to use seems in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use self-pity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.