How do you use semhians in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use semhians in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for semhians.
- Semhians been modelled on him? (10)
- Semhians disfigures his name by greatly gaping. (10)
- Semhians has done a marvel or two in the cricket-field: Old England looks up where she can. (10)
- Semhians is agitating outside them to say a word? (10)
- Semhians opens half an eye and a whole mouth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for semhians. Perhaps also see a sentence for slaughtered and ways to use self-respect in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use semhians in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.