Sentence with word senior. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use senior in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for senior.
- Colonel Brough was only temporarily in command, as senior colonel, the brigadier-general having been severely wounded and granted a leave of absence to recover. (1)
- Cramier was perhaps fifteen years his senior, but taller, heavier, thicker. (8)
- It is the particular ejaculation which tames the senior whose heart is for a dash of holiday. (10)
- Lovell, and entered into conversation with that lady, for the fine needles of whose brain he had the perfect deference of an experienced senior. (10)
- May no woman of my acquaintance marry a man of twenty years her senior! (10)
- Pasmer to let me show you all of Class Day that a Senior can. (9)
- Rushworth, senior, threatened alarmingly. (4)
- She was a gentle soul, married to a socialistic plumber twenty years her senior. (8)
- That is an extreme case, for he was forty-five years her senior, and stood bald at the altar. (10)
- The Piedmontese officers despatched to watch their proceedings laughed at them like exasperating senior scholars examining the accomplishments of a lower form. (10)
- The grave senior was doing his utmost to divert one of my years. (10)
- The melancholy position of the senior and junior Liberals was known abroad and matter of derision. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for senior. Perhaps also see a sentence for stifling and ways to use semblance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use senior in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.