Sentences for sentimentalism. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sentimentalism in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sentimentalism.
- A sentimentalism requires secresy. (10)
- Call it aestheticism, squeamishness, namby-pamby sentimentalism, what you will it is stronger than oneself! (8)
- He was hearty air to them after the sentimentalism they had been hearing. (10)
- Here indeed might Sentimentalism shed a fertile tear! (10)
- I raise my voice against this sentimentalism. (8)
- If, he says, she watches over sentimentalism with a birch-rod, she is not opposed to romance. (10)
- Spiritual laughter they have not yet attained to: sentimentalism waylays them in the flight. (10)
- Take it as an axiom, when you utter a sentimentalism, that more than one pair of ears makes a cynical critic. (10)
- The vapours of Unreason and Sentimentalism would be blown away before they were productive. (10)
- Women are never quite so mad in sentimentalism as men. (10)
- You touch her skirts when you share her hatred of the sham decent, her derision of sentimentalism. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sentimentalism. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacredness and ways to use seats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sentimentalism in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.