A sentence for the word separating. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use separating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for separating.
- He tried to punish him by separating Lottie from him, but failed as signally in that. (9)
- I am punished for separating myself from the son of my father. (10)
- Mountstuart and Colonel De Craye separating: and now the great lady sailed along the sward like a royal barge in festival trim. (10)
- She struck her forehead, after she had mutely thrust her hand to right and left to show the space separating her from her lover. (10)
- The thing lived; her deed was the woman; there was no separating them: witness it in love murdered. (10)
- There lay the broad, rapid Rhine, separating me, by how narrow a gulph, from that land, where, if I once arrived, my safety was certain. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for separating. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use seek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use separating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.