How to use september in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use september in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for september.
- A sunless weltering September day whipped the window-panes and brought the roar of the beaten woods to her ears. (10)
- About the third week of September she heard that he had left Middlemount and gone back to college. (9)
- In that very room she had been measured last September, with her two friends. (4)
- Moreover, the month of September was drawing nigh; he had plenty to think of. (10)
- Near the end of September she had a third stroke, and from this she died. (9)
- The bracken and leaves turned very early, so that the park in the hazy September sunlight had an almost golden hue. (8)
- The end of September began to witness their several returns. (8)
- The rounded ball of the brilliant September moon hung still aloft, lighting a fathomless sky as well as the fair earth. (10)
- There she saw September beauty, and felt as if the splendour encircling her were her bridal decoration. (10)
- Toward the end of September Westover spent the night before he went back to town with them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for september. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use serve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use september in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.