Sentences for serabiglione. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use serabiglione in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for serabiglione.
- At another point the duchess and the Lenkenstein ladies, Count Lenkenstein, Count Serabiglione, and Wilfrid paced up and down, waiting for music. (10)
- Count Serabiglione arrived, as did numerous Moderates and priest-party men, Milanese garrison officers and others. (10)
- Count Serabiglione leaned out of the window and saw that his horses were safe and the coachman handy. (10)
- Count Serabiglione made a point of counting the packets always within the first five minutes of a visit to his daughter. (10)
- Count Serabiglione was traditionally parasitical. (10)
- Count Serabiglione went at their heels. (10)
- Count Serabiglione would work himself up in the climax of denunciation, and then look abroad frankly as one whose spirit had been relieved. (10)
- Two General officers joined them, and presently Count Serabiglione, with his courtly semi-ironical smile, on whom they straightway turned their backs. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for serabiglione. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacred and ways to use secondary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use serabiglione in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.