How to use serenely in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use serenely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for serenely.
- As their coins clinked against those within, he smiled serenely upon the good heretics. (9)
- Camwell, among groups of fashionable ladies and their escorts, pacing serenely, by medical prescription, for an appetite. (10)
- Higher and more-celestial than the Salvatore, it was likewise, now she could assure herself serenely, independent of the horrid blood-emotions. (10)
- She is gentle when unassailed, going her way serenely, with her malady in the blood. (10)
- She was not in command here; so she waited serenely for the certain disasters to enthrone her. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for serenely. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use serve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use serenely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.