Use sergeant in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use sergeant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sergeant.
- Sergeant Halcrow was mortally hurt. (1)
- Ten minutes had hardly passed when a Federal sergeant crept cautiously to him on hands and knees. (1)
- The sergeant did not understand. (1)
- The sergeant eyed him narrowly, saying nothing, pointed to the officer, and taking a rifle from one of the stacks, accompanied him. (1)
- The sergeant in the rear rank, immediately behind Captain Graffenreid, now observed a strange sight. (1)
- The sergeant stepped aside. (1)
- The sergeant turned to the captain, saluted and placed himself immediately behind that officer, who in turn moved apart one pace. (1)
- This plank had been held in place by the weight of the captain; it was now held by that of the sergeant. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sergeant. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use seamstress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sergeant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.