How to use sermons in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use sermons in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for sermons.
- For though I have heard a considerable variety of sermons, I never yet heard one that was so expressive as a cathedral. (2)
- The duchess chose a book of sermons. (10)
- This little fact, more potent than all the teaching of philosophers, than every Act of Parliament, and all the sermons ever preached, reigned paramount, supreme. (8)
- True, these new sermons were rather compiled than written, because, bereft of his curate, he had not time enough for fresh thought on old subjects. (8)
- Twichell, but he no longer went to hear him preach his sage and beautiful sermons, and was, I think, thereby the greater loser. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for sermons. Perhaps also see a sentence for smoothly and ways to use serve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use sermons in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.