Settlement example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use settlement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for settlement.
- But I insist that a settlement be made on her before I give my nephew one penny. (10)
- But a settlement on solid earth has its influences. (10)
- He bears mine, and on that point alone I should have a voice in the settlement of his career. (10)
- He would be prepared to make a liberal settlement on her which could not be upset. (8)
- Larne was really entangled with old Pillin, and the settlement a mere reward of virtue, easy or otherwise. (8)
- Old Pillin had made the settlement direct; and the solicitors were in the dark; that disposed of his difficulty about them. (8)
- Settlement of the affair with Morsfield now claimed his attention. (10)
- Simon Harness for settlement, on the lines indicated by him this morning. (8)
- That settlement was drawn and only awaited signature. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for settlement. Perhaps also see a sentence for self-possessed and ways to use search-lights in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use settlement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.