A sentence using the word settling. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use settling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for settling.
- After lunch, when Winton was settling his accounts, she wandered out through the long park stretching up the valley. (8)
- And settling back in his chair he closed his eyes. (8)
- At last, in the reverential rustle of the settling congregation, a surpliced figure mounted the pulpit. (8)
- Dorothea thought that Virginia was long in settling herself. (10)
- He wrote in April, and had strong hopes of settling everything to his entire satisfaction, and leaving Antigua before the end of the summer. (4)
- Night was fast settling upon the low flat banks of the stream, and nothing stirred, save the ceaseless ripple of the river. (6)
- Overhead the birds were in consternation, wheeling in clouds, settling and re-arising. (2)
- Take two or three months, and join us as we are travelling home; and then think of settling, pray. (10)
- They were some time settling down beside her. (8)
- We had, however, come to the understanding that I was to travel before settling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for settling. Perhaps also see a sentence for succession and ways to use seek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use settling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.