A sentence for the word seventy. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use seventy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seventy.
- But he was a General Officer of not more than fifty-five, in his full vigour, and she a woman of seventy! (10)
- Did your ladyship say seventy? (10)
- Edmund Paramor was a medium-sized and upright man of seventy, whose brown face was perfectly clean-shaven. (8)
- Emily was only seventy! (8)
- He had counted on living to the normal Forsyte age of eighty-five or more, when Irene would be seventy. (8)
- He was apparently seventy years old, actually about fifty. (1)
- Nearly a thousand-nine hundred and seventy, I think. (8)
- She was under my eyes the night she heard of his marriage: I saw how she will look at seventy! (10)
- That has been the question for now longer than half a century, in fact approaching seventy mortal years. (10)
- That is to say, his mad fancy reverted from the lady of perhaps thirty-five to the lady of seventy. (10)
- The illness had broken him very much; he was seventy, but looked more. (8)
- Thus you become this day the possessor of seventy thousand pounds, respecting the disposal of which I am here to take your orders. (10)
- To call a lady of seventy Angela is difficult in itself. (10)
- You would not honestly state the proportions of your income, and you affected to be faithful to the woman of seventy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seventy. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use seek in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seventy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.