Sentences using the word severally. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use severally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for severally.
- As it was, a hunt of interviewers ensued for us severally and jointly. (9)
- He satisfied them severally and shouldered them away, begging for peace that night. (10)
- In truth, these should be severally apportioned to them, scholar and poet, as his own good thing. (10)
- The artists, to a man and woman, wished to paint her, and severally told her so, during the evening which lasted till morning. (9)
- There was a note for five hundred; four notes for a hundred severally; and two fifties. (10)
- They complained apart severally of the accompaniment and the singer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for severally. Perhaps also see a sentence for signature and ways to use sentence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use severally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.