Sentences for seymour. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use seymour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seymour.
- Beauchamp had mentioned Seymour Austin as one to whom he would willingly grant a perusal of the letter. (10)
- Darting upon Seymour Jocelyn, the Countess asked touchingly for news of the partridges. (10)
- Disillusioned by Seymour Austin, she was utterly defenceless before Beauchamp: and possibly Beauchamp was in the house. (10)
- George some forty paces a-head; Seymour gaining on him, Rose next. (10)
- He asked her to remember that she had recommended him to listen to Seymour Austin, and he had done so, he said. (10)
- Her walks and conversations with Seymour Austin charmed her as the haze of a summer evening charms the sight. (10)
- Seymour Austin declared to be the most delusive of electoral auspices; and it proved so. (10)
- Seymour Austin was not one to spread the contagion of intrigue! (10)
- Seymour acted as master of the hunt. (10)
- Seymour had pretty nearly satisfied himself in that rich facade; certainly Lapham had not stinted him of the means. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seymour. Perhaps also see a sentence for sacred and ways to use secondary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seymour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.