Sentence with word shabbiness. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shabbiness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shabbiness.
- He flung the harness upon his old unkempt horse, and tackled him to the mud-encrusted buggy, for whose shabbiness he had never cared before. (9)
- Neatness and fashion are enough for the former, and a something of shabbiness or impropriety will be most endearing to the latter. (4)
- The car into which they got had come the past night from Albany, and had an air of almost conscious shabbiness, griminess, and over-use. (9)
- The strong sunlight showed the fine wrinkles on his brown face and the shabbiness of his short, rough beard. (8)
- They came to excel in the sad knowledge of the line at which respectability distinguishes itself from shabbiness. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shabbiness. Perhaps also see a sentence for state-room and ways to use shell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shabbiness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.