Shading sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shading.
- A tall woman was standing at the window, shading her eyes with the back of a gloved hand. (8)
- She marked neither the knight nor the squire, who stood shading his eyes with his hand in order to see her the better. (5)
- She was shading his head from the sun. (10)
- The shading straw rim had shaken once during the colloquy. (10)
- There, joined to the trunk, Summerhay was standing, his face just visible against the stem, the moonlight on one cheek, a hand shading his eyes. (8)
- They found the farmer sitting alone, shading his forehead. (10)
- Women of mixed essences shading off the divine to the considerably lower were outside his vision of woman. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shading. Perhaps also see a sentence for suns and ways to use sherry in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.