Sentence using the word shadowed. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use shadowed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shadowed.
- An evening sun blazoned the buttresses of the Cathedral, and shadowed the workframes of the peaceful couple to a temperate light. (10)
- And visions of leprosy, and Rose shrinking her skirts from contact with him, shadowed out and away in his mind. (10)
- Certain looks of those eyes recently, when in colloquy with my lord, removed the towering nobleman to a shadowed landscape. (10)
- Great dames caressed her; openly approved; shadowed the future place among them. (10)
- He being slighted, she necessarily was shadowed. (10)
- He contemplated it placably and studiously, perhaps because the shower-folding armies of the fields above likened its shadowed stillness to that of his Irish home. (10)
- He gave her a definition of personal duty, and shadowed out all her own ideas on the subject; seeming thus to speak terrible, unanswerable truth. (10)
- Her eyes were brown, set well between mild lids, often shadowed, not unwakeful. (10)
- It will not discriminate shades of hue, it massacres all the shadowed. (10)
- Or his great fame and his shadowed fortunes had won her. (10)
- She was all unsuspecting indolence, with gravely shadowed eyes. (10)
- Somewhere at the founts of the world lay the land he was rowing toward; something of its shadowed lights might be discerned here and there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shadowed. Perhaps also see a sentence for shyness and ways to use shortly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shadowed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.