Shady example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shady in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shady.
- A shady light, like the light through leafage, I could see; the water I felt. (10)
- A clock struck seven, and round the shady lime-tree a chafer or some heavy insect commenced its booming rushes. (8)
- A young party is always provided with a shady lane. (4)
- He flushed up in that shady little street, in which he was the only person to be seen. (8)
- He followed doggedly along a shady alley, losing sight of her now and then when the path curved. (8)
- He now led us through a wood on to some fields down to a shady dell, where we were to hold the feast in privacy. (10)
- It was Soames, who, crossing from the shady side of Piccadilly, where he had been walking home from the office, had suddenly appeared alongside. (8)
- Soames walked eastwards, mousing doggedly along on the shady side. (8)
- There were many other views to be shewn; and though the weather was hot, there were shady lanes wherever they wanted to go. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shady. Perhaps also see a sentence for sensation and ways to use shield in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shady in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.