Shakespeare sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shakespeare in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shakespeare.
- A wise criticism will no more magnify Shakespeare because he is already great than it will magnify any less man. (9)
- But Shakespeare one gets acquainted with without knowing how. (4)
- But have these English never read their Shakespeare, that they show so barren an acquaintance with human, to say nothing of semi-barbaric, nature? (10)
- For Shakespeare he had no real liking, though he concealed this, from humility in the face of accepted opinion. (8)
- He had no illusions like Shakespeare that roses by any other name would smell as sweet. (8)
- He stands, like Shakespeare, an unapproachable. (10)
- I have heard people say that they would rather not see Shakespeare played than to see him played ill, but I cannot agree with them. (9)
- It has been applied, among others, to Euripides, to Shakespeare, to Ibsen; it will be applied to many in the future. (8)
- It was once said of Shakespeare that he had never done any good to any one, and never would. (8)
- It was romantic as Shakespeare himself was romantic, in an elder sense of the word, and not romanticistic as Dumas was romanticistic. (9)
- Lowell used to say that Shakespeare was subtle, but in letters a foot high. (9)
- Upon the whole it was well that I had not found my way to Shakespeare earlier, though it is rather strange that I had not. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shakespeare. Perhaps also see a sentence for scare and ways to use shells in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shakespeare in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.