Sentences with shameless. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shameless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shameless.
- All, save the shameless, are toiling to escape that trial. (10)
- An hour after, by the light of this unlucky little speech, he thought of her as a shameless coquette. (10)
- At one place he achieved two cups of shameless chickory, at another three sardines, at a third a dessert of elderly bananas. (9)
- But was she not a shameless traitor? (10)
- I could say it in the streets without shame; and you do not imagine me shameless. (10)
- The first of a series of letters containing shameless realistic caricatures was handed to him the afternoon following. (10)
- Without fixing any date, Fulkerson had announced it, and pushed his announcements with the shameless vigor of a born advertiser. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shameless. Perhaps also see a sentence for solution and ways to use shot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shameless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.