Sentence with word shattering. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shattering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shattering.
- A shattering throb of her heart gave her sight of herself as well. (10)
- As soon as they had fairly nestled, he smote their pillows a shattering blow, loud for the retold preluding quarters, incredibly clanging the number ten. (10)
- Boldly to say we did a wrong will clear our sky for a few shattering peals. (10)
- He had connected a battery with a train of gunpowder, shattering a window-frame and unsettling some bricks. (10)
- If, however, she had forgiven her lord, the shattering of their union was the cost of forgiveness. (10)
- The shattering blow was merited by one who could not rejoice that he had acted rightly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shattering. Perhaps also see a sentence for stature and ways to use ship in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shattering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.