Examples of shave sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use shave in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shave.
- Does your sister shave? (8)
- He continued poring over the plans, while Bosinney went into his bedroom to shave and dress. (8)
- I shave these specimens for a living, and shall shave them till the day of judgment. (8)
- I begin to want my bath and a shave, linen and coffee. (10)
- Imagine, monsieur, in that sacred place I was obliged to shave at the rate of ten a penny! (8)
- What a brute he would look without a change of shirt, or anything to shave with! (8)
- When you shave, for instance. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shave. Perhaps also see a sentence for spy and ways to use sharply in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shave in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.