Sentences with shepherd in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shepherd in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shepherd.
- Jekyll, as to the shepherd before he found that Love was a dweller on the rocks. (2)
- Mademoiselle would have said, that the shepherd also had rarely if ever a minute quite alone with her lamb. (10)
- Mr Shepherd was all gratitude. (4)
- The shepherd might go; he would not carry his flock with him. (10)
- Then a shepherd sings a verse, with his hand stretched out to the impending castle. (10)
- Was that a shepherd crouched under the thorn? (10)
- You will tell Sir Walter what we have done, and that Mr Shepherd thinks it the greatest improvement the house ever had. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shepherd. Perhaps also see a sentence for sour and ways to use shillings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shepherd in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.