Sentences with shewing in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shewing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shewing.
- Crawford had been sitting by her long enough, or he might mean to recommend her as a wife by shewing her persuadableness. (4)
- Four fine mornings successively were spent in this manner, in shewing the Crawfords the country, and doing the honours of its finest spots. (4)
- Her father and sister were glad to see her, for the sake of shewing her the house and furniture, and met her with kindness. (4)
- Her wish of shewing you attention could not be doubted, and his being a disengaged and social man makes it all easy. (4)
- She seemed to propose shewing no agitation, or disappointment, or peculiar concern in the discovery. (4)
- She will enjoy the scheme, I am sure; and I do not know a properer person for shewing us how to do away difficulties. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shewing. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use sheaf in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shewing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.