Shipwreck in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shipwreck in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shipwreck.
- A purpose wedded to plans may easily suffer shipwreck; but an unfettered purpose that moulds circumstances as they arise, masters us, and is terrible. (10)
- Conjectures shot their perishing tracks across a darkness that deepened and made shipwreck of philosophy. (10)
- It was plain that I must make a sacrifice to the gods of shipwreck. (2)
- Or was it, once for all, shipwreck? (8)
- She had preserved this image of the gentleman for a relic in the shipwreck of her idolatry. (10)
- Terence forwarded manuscript translations from Greece, that suffered shipwreck; he, who could have restored the treasure, died on the way home. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shipwreck. Perhaps also see a sentence for sedately and ways to use shadowy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shipwreck in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.