Shopping in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shopping in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shopping.
- Gyp never went shopping without that faint thrill running up and down her nerves. (8)
- He sighed heavily and went out with her to do the little shopping. (9)
- March presided at such things as carriage exercise, concerts, and shopping. (9)
- My aunt always sends me off when she is shopping. (4)
- Shelton passed ladies in ones and twos and threes going out shopping, or to classes of drawing, cooking, ambulance. (8)
- The day passed most pleasantly away; the morning in bustle and shopping, and the evening at one of the theatres. (4)
- To-day when I was shopping after leaving the Holyroods, one of these unemployed came up and spoke to me. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shopping. Perhaps also see a sentence for shielded and ways to use shewing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shopping in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.