How to use shops in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use shops in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shops.
- A scent of wood-smoke clung in the air; the cottages appeared, the forge, the little shops facing the village green. (8)
- And she got on very well, and she liked London, and she liked the shops. (8)
- Are there shops at the front? (8)
- Here were outbuildings, houses with broken windows, houses with windows boarded up, fried-fish shops, low public-houses, houses without doors. (8)
- I saw the princely arms and colours on various houses and in the windows of shops. (10)
- It would go, if he fixed his mind on the familiar objects around, read the names on the shops, looked at the faces passing. (8)
- My feelings were strange: the shops not open, and no living people to be seen. (10)
- None of the shops were open. (10)
- On the day itself, the shops are all shut as on a Sunday; only taverns, toyshops, and other holiday magazines, keep open doors. (2)
- Pleading their wives and shops, however, they released Evan from his miserable office late in the afternoon. (10)
- She informed him that she lived three streets off, where there were shops. (10)
- When she had passed along a certain distance, a shiver seized her, and her instinct pushed her toward the lighted shops, where there were pictures. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shops. Perhaps also see a sentence for snake and ways to use shaken in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shops in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.