A sentence for the word shores. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use shores in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shores.
- But as there is no attack on his shores, there is no proof that they are invulnerable. (10)
- Dimness of sight spared me from seeing certain figures, which were at the toll-bar of the pier, on the way to quit our shores. (10)
- He had clearly exchanged the sanguine for the bilious temperament, and was fast stranding on the rocky shores of prose. (10)
- He scolded her for wishing to taste battle, and compared her to a bad swimmer on deep shores. (10)
- He was not a man who cared to transcend; he liked bounds, he liked horizons, the constancy of shores. (9)
- On the whole, John Mattock could shake his hand heartily when he was leaving our shores. (10)
- So it showed beneath the bridge, and down the river till the curving shores hid it. (9)
- The shores they have relinquished shrink to an infinite remoteness. (10)
- The shores were closely lined by canal boats waiting their turn at the lock. (2)
- The water was yellow and turbulent, swung with an angry eddy among half-submerged willows, and made an angry clatter along stony shores. (2)
- With the first couplet the sails are full, and you have left the shores of prose far behind. (10)
- Yet, hotels for hotels, I was interested in those of the hills rather than those of the shores. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shores. Perhaps also see a sentence for strawberry and ways to use shamed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shores in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.