Sentences with shorten. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shorten in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shorten.
- All my efforts were strained to shorten the period of penance. (10)
- But, then, it is true, we shorten their pangs by shooting them. (10)
- Elizabeth had hoped that his resentment might shorten his visit, but his plan did not appear in the least affected by it. (4)
- Nature has in her wisdom shortened his stature to indicate that it is left to us to shorten the growth of his offending years. (10)
- One has only to begin to scheme, to shorten life to half-a-dozen hops and jumps. (10)
- Shrapnel to shorten his garden walk with enormous long strides. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shorten. Perhaps also see a sentence for socially and ways to use shave in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shorten in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.