Sentence with word shrewdest. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use shrewdest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrewdest.
- I have given him the slip in sheer desperation; but the man is at his shrewdest when he is left to guess at my heels. (10)
- It ran the shrewdest irony through him, inexplicably. (10)
- Our souls must be on fire when we wear solemnity, if we would not press upon his shrewdest nerve. (10)
- The thought of entering it was painful with the shrewdest pain. (10)
- Who was, the shrewdest then? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrewdest. Perhaps also see a sentence for stature and ways to use ship in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrewdest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.