Use the word shrunk in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shrunk in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shrunk.
- Her absolute sincerity had made her such an easy prey that he ought to have shrunk from the shabby temptation in abhorrence. (9)
- If he had ever had a military bearing it had shrunk into him during his confinement. (8)
- If she had shrunk away he would have seized her, but as though by instinct she let it rest there. (8)
- It was I who had shrunk and dwindled, and not it. (9)
- It was a subject which she must learn to speak of, and the weakness that shrunk from it would soon be quite unpardonable. (4)
- She had felt the sweet sting again and again, and had shrunk from him, and had crawled to him. (10)
- There were circles under his eyes; his face was yellow; it seemed to her that it had shrunk. (8)
- Winton was still sitting before the fire, motionless, shrunk into his fur coat. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shrunk. Perhaps also see a sentence for strikingly and ways to use shout in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shrunk in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.