Shuts sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use shuts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shuts.
- And what his mouth shuts on, he exposes as if in his hand. (10)
- But it is the curse of prosperity that it takes work away from us, and shuts that door to hope and health of spirit. (9)
- He shuts his ears to my comparisons, but admits, that as I am the principal person concerned, etc. (10)
- Let us be glad the night drops her curtain upon the cheap spectacle, and shuts these with the other actors from our view. (9)
- To know that, shuts the gates of suspicion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shuts. Perhaps also see a sentence for surges and ways to use shutting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shuts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "a sentence with the word shuts", visited this page.