Use shyly in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shyly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shyly.
- But Agostino backed his entreaty to her to abjure that song; Rocco gave way, and half shyly requested her to think of prudence. (10)
- Clare shyly greeted him. (10)
- Finding it necessary, he came shyly up to Vittoria, who put Amalia in his way, kissing whom, he was himself tenderly kissed. (10)
- He encouraged Tracy Runningbrook to praise the face of which she had hitherto thought shyly. (10)
- He looked at her quite shyly. (8)
- He tried to engage them in the tally which began to be general in the excitement of having touched land; but they shyly held aloof. (9)
- One, raking at the edge of a field, paused and shyly nodded to them. (8)
- She looked shyly aslant at him. (9)
- Women were capable of appreciating her, too: as Aminta did, despite some hinted qualifications addressed shyly to her husband. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shyly. Perhaps also see a sentence for screen and ways to use shuddering in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shyly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.